Hi Everyone! Hope you are all well, and despite the situation somehow managing…
Ok, so August 1st marks another photo competition. Traditionally August/September was reserved for Summer Holidays pictures … This year is going to be a difficult one for many, probably no holidays abroad, no tropics, no exotic places… but there are so many amazing places in the UK!
So the theme will be “Your Best Summer / Holiday Pictures“. We are going to be very relaxed about it. So these could be your holiday pictures, a weekend away, place down the road, local park or even your back garden, as long as there is that “summer” feel in your images 🙂
We’ll choose and publish a selection of pictures and the winner will receive £50 in course vouchers.
And please do not worry, just send some of your favourite images, even if you don’t win, you can ask for feedback, help, tips, and get some bonus discount for your next class.
We are looking forward to seeing your entries!!!
It is easy to enter, and the competition is open to everyone. Entry closes on 31st August 2020.
Your pictures should be saved as jpg files and not bigger than 3MB. Remember to name your files e.g. katesmith1.jpg
Please email your best pictures (3 max) to [email protected]
We will notify the winners on 15th September 2020.
“Back to school” is a very popular time and some classes have limited availability.
Get 10% off when using code CREATIVE10.
Intermediate Photography – 9th, 26th September and 1st November
Night & Low Light Photography – 27th September & 22nd October
Street Photography – 20th September & 8th November
Portrait Photography – 20th September & 17th October
Creative Studio Lighting – 11th October
Product Photography – 13th September & 24th October
Photoshop for Photographers – 2nd October & 8th November
Lightroom for Photographers – 3rd October & 14th November
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and not in breach of any copyright.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, you give permission to DSLR Photography Courses to feature your images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Only 3 images per person are allowed.
- The images should be in JPEG format and not bigger than 3MB, with the resolution not smaller than 150dpi. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name.
- Images should be emailed to [email protected]
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition via email and announced on DSLR Photography Courses website and social media.
- The prize vouchers will be valid for 12 months, and there are no cash alternatives. The voucher can be used for half a day courses and workshops to the value of the voucher, as well as a part payment for any other full day or specialised courses we offer of a higher value.
- Only three images per person will be accepted per month, and each image can be entered only once and not be used for the future competitions.
- DSLR Photography Courses reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of the competition rules.
- Any personal details of the competitors will be used only for the administering purposes and not published or provided to third parties. DSLR Photography Courses reserves the right to publish the winner’s name on their website and media sites and publications.
- Any late or corrupted files won’t be accepted.
- Promoter: DSLR Photography Courses, Wimbledon Art Studios, 10 Riverside Road, London SW17 0BB.