Intermediate DSLR Photography Course
Intermediate Photography Course is a great class for people who already have some knowledge of digital photography and know how to use their cameras in fully manual mode.
The course explores more advanced camera functions, flash, elements of good composition and various creative techniques.
By ensuring that you understand what photography actually IS and how the digital SLR works as a tool in this context you will gain an understanding and control of the DSLR system which no user manual or trial and error approach could ever hope to give you.
The digital camera photography course that Jason ran was absolutely great. I learnt so much on the day. The content was really interesting and was backed up by great and fascinating practical examples.
Great photography experience
This intermediate DSLR photography course normally runs from 10.00am to 2.00pm (3:00pm to 7:00pm) with a short tea / coffee break halfway through.
During intermediate photography course you will learn:
- A quick overview of the photographers kit.
- Exposure compensation.
- Getting into manual exposure.
- Getting serious with aperture and shutter speed control.
- How to use flash to control contrast.
- An introduction to the crucial relationship between flash, ISO, and shutter speed when shooting indoors, with a couple of superb tricks and treats!
- Indoor and low light shooting without flash.
- How to use exposure locks.
Our course not only explains the basic science and nature of photography, but also introduces lots of hands-on practice sessions during which you will learn how to control and combine all different camera functions creatively.
- how to compose great shots
- how to capture sport and action on your camera
- best way to photograph people, objects and landscapes
- the art of good photography composition.
- the rule of thirds in composition
- how to use tones to add depth to scenes
- creative use of flash with camera movements
- how to use leading lines in photography.
|Course key facts|
|Course level 2|
PhotographyDSLR Photography Courses Ltd
optimal tutor attention
10:00am – 2:00pm
DSLR Photography Courses Ltd
Wimbledon Art Studios
10 Riverside Road
24 Mar 201824 Mar 2018