Diwali Night: Learn Unique Photography Techniques on a Special Course in London
Join us for a unique Night Photography Workshop in the vibrant area of South Bank, on the special occasion of Diwali, the Festival of Lights. This ancient Hindu festival celebrated in autumn is a true spectacle in London.
Many top attractions in the city will be adorned with mesmerising lights, and the London Eye will be specially illuminated for this occasion!
Date: Sunday, 12 Nov 2023
Time: 6pm – 9pm
Location: Central London
Why is this night special?
- Limited to just 6 participants, ensuring personalised attention.
- Master creative techniques like zoom burst, panning, light trails, Intentional Camera Movement (ICM), forced bokeh, and more…
- A rare chance to photograph London illuminated in exceptional light.
What will you gain?
- Hands-on experience in night photography under expert guidance.
- A chance to capture stunning images for your portfolio of the London Eye and the ambient lights of South Bank.
- New skills to capture creatively the beauty of the night!
Act Fast! This workshop is in high demand, and spots will fill up quickly.