Welcome to DSLR Photography Courses Ltd website.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and cookies policy govern DSLR Photography Courses Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘DSLR Photography Courses Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of DSLR Photography Courses Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites, and we can not be held responsible for any items which are on third-party websites or purchases of products from these third party websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, DSLR Photography Courses Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- All adverts, affiliate links, and/or any other links in comments deemed inappropriate or purely for SEO purposes maybe be edited or deleted.
- The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
- By submitting a comment on our website, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, DSLR Photography Courses Ltd, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
The content of this website (https://www.dslrphotographycourses.com), including all text, HTML, CSS and other code, photographs, graphics, images and pdf documents, is copyrighted by DSLR Photography Courses Ltd, its affiliates and/or the original copyright holder. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website are registered or unregistered trademarks of DSLR Photography Courses Ltd, its partners, affiliates or others. Nothing contained on this website shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark, text, photographs and images or any other copyrightable material displayed without the written permission of DSLR Photography Courses Ltd or such other third party that may own the trademark or copyrightable material. You may not, without written permission, use any such marks or the DSLR Photography Courses Ltd name in any manner that disparages or discredits DSLR Photography Courses Ltd.
Terms of Business
Booking a course, class or workshop, arranging a personal tuition session, as well as placing an order with DSLR Photography Courses Ltd constitutes an acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
In order to get the most from our courses and classes, customers should ensure that they arrive promptly and attend each session in full. If you find out that you are unable to attend a course, please let us know immediately by email email@example.com or telephone 020 8947 8118.
Where customer conduct is unacceptable (in our reasonable opinion), we reserve the right to request that the customer leaves the class and our studio premises. No refund of any fees will be made.
DSLR Photography Courses Ltd is entitled to change the venue and make minor changes to the timing and content of any advertised courses and classes. In the unlikely event that we have to replace a tutor, we will make every effort to ensure the replacement tutor has similar expertise.
Our company DSLR Photography Courses Ltd has business insurance provided by Ageas with Teacher/Tutor/Photographer Public Liability up to £1,000,000;
Public Liability : £1,000,000
Please ensure you take care of all your personal possessions as DSLR Photography Courses Ltd cannot accept any liability for them.
Please note that in the unlikely event of any damage to our customers or visitors possessions like clothing, computers, laptops, cameras, lenses, and any other goods or materials, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, our maximum liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the item or materials only. No responsibility will be accepted for indirect or consequential loss and ‘sentimental value’ damages, and it shall be the responsibility of the customers/visitors to arrange adequate and appropriate insurance against the risk of any loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by customers resulting from any events which are beyond the reasonable control of DSLR Photography Courses Ltd.
Time to cancel a course.
If you find that you can’t make it on the day of the course but you give us at least 14 days notice, you will be given the choice of a full refund or a credit for another course.
If you can’t make it on the day but you give us at least 7 days notice, you will be given the choice of a full refund only if we manage to re-sell it or fill this place from the standby list, otherwise we will refund 50% of the total paid for the course.
If you notify us less then 7 days in advance and if we manage to re-sell your place or fill that place from the standby list you will receive a full refund or a course credit. Otherwise, unfortunately, we will not provide a refund.
If we are only notified on the day itself, or if you fail to present yourself at the course then we regret that there will be no refund and you will have to pay a full fee to attend this class again.
DSLR Photography Course Ltd reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course if the required number of places has not filled.
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel or reschedule a course due to tutors illness, absence or in any other circumstances, we will offer a full refund or transfer to another course up to the same value.
Time to cancel a gift voucher – Customers can cancel an open-dated Gift Voucher and receive a refund if they notify us within 7 days from purchase. Customers will receive paid fee minus a £15 administration fee that covers: postage, preparing a gift card and a voucher, printing and admin time.
Feedback and Complaints
Our courses and classes are designed to provide an enjoyable and quality experience for those attending. At the end of each course, we will provide an evaluation form, which will offer customers the opportunity to provide feedback.
In the event of a complaint, please make your complaint in writing and send it to: DSLR Photography Courses Ltd, Studio 131, Wimbledon Art Studios, 10 Riverside Yard, Riverside Road, London SW17 0BB. We take any complaint seriously and will aim to investigate and respond as quickly as possible and in any event within 28 days.