We are starting a PhotoClub and would like to invite you to join in!
Our goal is to create a hub for photographers of all levels. A place where you can socialise with like-minded people, develop your photographic interests, expand technical knowledge and get professional feedback on your portfolios.
- Meet fellow photographers at our social events, talks and outings.
- Enhance your photography skills during practical workshops.
- Attend lectures and learn from visiting photographers who will present their work and share creative techniques.
- Submit pictures for competitions, get feedback, and participate in photo exhibitions.
- Practice portraiture and studio work (attend group photoshoots or receive discounts on private studio hire)
- Find work, models, stylists and make-up artists – we plan to set up a special noticeboard!
These are some of the ideas we came up with, but we would like to get your input! We are creating this club for you!
By filling out a form, you can tell us about your interests, what you want to learn or need help with, would you be interested in attending social outings? Meet with others online or in-person?
We are also looking for a helping hand…
We would like to start inviting photographers to give talks at the studio or central London location – do you have any contacts?
We want to organise social outings to see photographic exhibitions like Wildlife Photographer of the Year at Natural History or Sony World Photography Awards. But also go on trips (small groups) to different parts of UK (abroad maybe later….) to the Lake District or New Forest National Park, Isle of Skye, Cotswolds… We are open to your recommendations!
Please fill in the form, and if you have any extra tips, recommendations, would like to help – please feel free to email me at [email protected]
Many thanks, Roland