Your Best Holiday Pictures – Photography Competition September 2019
Hi Everyone! it’s time for a new photo competition from us!
We hope you are all well and had some great time over this summer holidays 🙂
importantly we hope that you practised your photography – in manual mode – and we would love to see some of these pictures!
So the theme for September is simple – “Your Best Holiday Pictures”. You’ve got a whole month to go through your memory cards or just take a stroll in the park and take some pics now while the weather lasts.
We’ll choose and publish a selection of images and the winner will receive £50 in course vouchers.
And please do not worry, just send some of your favourite images, even if you don’t win, you can ask for feedback, help, tips, and get some bonus discount for your next class.
We are looking forward to seeing your entries!!!
It is easy to enter, and the competition is open to everyone. Entry closes on 30th September 2019.
Your pictures should be saved as jpg files and not bigger than 3MB. Remember to name your files e.g. katesmith1.jpg
Please email your best pictures (3 max) to email@example.com
We will notify the winners on 15th October 2019.
“Back to school” is a very popular time and some classes have limited availability.
Get 10% off when using code CREATIVE10.
Intermediate Photography – 28th September & 26th October
Night & Low Light Photography – 29th September & 23rd October
Street Photography – 12th October & 17th November
Portrait Photography – 22nd September & 19th October
Creative Studio Lighting – 09th November
Product Photography – 26th September & 3rd November
Videography – 27th September & 1st November
Wedding Photography – 5th October
Photoshop for Photographers – 19th September & 13th October
Lightroom for Photographers – 20th September & 5th October
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and not in breach of any copyright.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, you give permission to DSLR Photography Courses to feature your images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Only 3 images per person are allowed.
- The images should be in JPEG format and not bigger than 3MB, with the resolution not smaller than 150dpi. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name.
- Images should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition via email and announced on DSLR Photography Courses website and social media.
- The prize vouchers will be valid for 12 months, and there are no cash alternatives. The voucher can be used for half a day courses and workshops to the value of the voucher, as well as a part payment for any other full day or specialised courses we offer of a higher value.
- Only three images per person will be accepted per month, and each image can be entered only once and not be used for the future competitions.
- DSLR Photography Courses reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of the competition rules.
- Any personal details of the competitors will be used only for the administering purposes and not published or provided to third parties. DSLR Photography Courses reserves the right to publish the winner’s name on their website and media sites and publications.
- Any late or corrupted files won’t be accepted.
- Promoter: DSLR Photography Courses, Wimbledon Art Studios, 10 Riverside Road, London SW17 0BB.