We hope you are keeping well!
November 5th, Lockdown 2.0, stay at home, but keep your sanity by going for a walk – exercise outdoors.
With that in mind, we would like to advertise a new theme for the November photo competition.
Beautiful Autumn – Rain or Shine!
As we are going to spend next four weeks mainly indoors, I think it would be a great idea to take a camera with you, when you actually get to leave the house. Going to the park to exercise? Take the camera and practice on your way!
And to try truly appreciate nature, the trees, the colours, the light, the rain, even simple reflections in the water. Capture the moment!!!
We’ll choose and publish a selection of pictures and the winner will receive £50 in course vouchers.
And please do not worry, just send some of your favourite images, even if you don’t win, you can ask for feedback, help, tips, and get some bonus discount for your next class.
We are looking forward to seeing your entries!!!
It is easy to enter, and the competition is open to everyone. Entry closes on 30th November 2020.
Your pictures should be saved as jpg files and not bigger than 3MB. Remember to name your files e.g. katesmith1.jpg
Please email your best pictures (3 max) to email@example.com
We will notify the winners on 15th December 2020.
Pinterest board for some inspiration
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and not in breach of any copyright.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, you give permission to DSLR Photography Courses to feature your images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Only 3 images per person are allowed.
- The images should be in JPEG format and not bigger than 3MB, with the resolution not smaller than 150dpi. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name.
- Images should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition via email and announced on DSLR Photography Courses website and social media.
- The prize vouchers will be valid for 12 months, and there are no cash alternatives. The voucher can be used for half a day courses and workshops to the value of the voucher, as well as a part payment for any other full day or specialised courses we offer of a higher value.
- Only three images per person will be accepted per month, and each image can be entered only once and not be used for the future competitions.
- DSLR Photography Courses reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of the competition rules.
- Any personal details of the competitors will be used only for the administering purposes and not published or provided to third parties. DSLR Photography Courses reserves the right to publish the winner’s name on their website and media sites and publications.
- Any late or corrupted files won’t be accepted.
- Promoter: DSLR Photography Courses, Wimbledon Art Studios, 10 Riverside Road, London SW17 0BB.